*** I-94 Expires on Oct-27-2020 *** of Employer-A and Extension Pending with USCIS
–Employer-A (Last working day Sep-30-2020, A h1b withdrawal application will be filed soon)
– Joining Employer-B On Oct-1-2020 (Transfer Receipt received on Sep-13-2020, will Start working from Oct-1-2010)
– Employer-C(Received Offer on Sep-22-2020 and H1B Will be filed by Oct-10-2020 in Premium Processing) And Employer-C as per their policy, doesn’t allow to Join until a Decision is made on my Transfer/Portability Petition.
i.e. Employer-C’s Petition will be filed before I-94 Expiry but after I had resigned from Employer-A and While working for Employer-B.
Question 1: - Will Employer B’s Petition become a Bridge Petition to Employer-C Petition?
Question 2: - Employer-C’s H1B Transfer/Portability Petition’s Adjudication Is it Dependent on Employer-B’s H1B Transfer Petition And/Or also Dependent on Employer-A’s Withdraw Application?
Question 3: - If Employer-C’s Premium Processing Petition is Adjudicated after I-94 Expiry (after Oct-27-2020), Will I get I-797 Approval WITHOUT I-94 because Employer-B’s Petition is Pending and also Employer-A might have submitted/processed Withdraw Application.
Is there any Possibility in my scenario to get a I-797 approval without I-94 for Employer-C?
Question 4: - After I-94 Expiry (after Oct-27-2020) at sometime, if Employer-B Transfer Petiton gets Denied but Employer-C’s Petition is Still Pending by that time - Will I be Out of Status Immediately ?
or because Employer-C Filed a Transfer/Portability petition before I-94 expiry, Will I be In-status still?
As I had mentioned employer-C will not allow to Join until a Decision is made on Petition
In this scenario, Can I stay in US with I-94 Expired and Employer-B’s Denial but Pending Employer-C Pending petition?
Thanks much for your help!