H1 Extension, H4 and H4 EAD - Is premium going to result in RFE?

Hi Anil,
I have couple of question regarding applying for H1 Extension , H4 Extension and H4 EAD.
Can you Suggest which option is good

1. Considering my employer doesn’t want to file the H4 EAD for my wife, as per the organizational policies , I may either need to file H4 EAD separately. If its the case , do i need to file the EAD after H1 Extension/H4 Extension Approval only (or) Can be filed using H1 Extension Receipt ? Which one is good option
  2. Considering my employer agrees to send the H4 EAD petition as well along with my H1 Extension , Can i apply H1 Extension and H4 Extension and H4 EAD all Concurrently in Premium ?
  3. Is it good to go for H1 Extension in Premium , considering the RFE’s around the corner or , will that affect the H4 EAD, if i recieve RFE for H1 Extension or H4 Extension ? or should we go with Normal. Our both H1 ,H4 and EAD is getting expired by Sept ,2019.
  4. Can H4 EAD be approved while H1 Extension/H4 Extension is pending ?

The best option is to file all 3 applications in premium.

You can file H4 EAD separately too after your employer has filed H1B and H4 extensions.

H4 EAD can only be approved if H1B is approved.

Same problem ,my company is doing H1 extension in premium but not ready for H4 EAD submission .What can be the problem even though I am ready to pay fees and submit documentation? They just need to submit alongwith H1 ext .
Is there any option to submit H4 EAD through external attorney which can be considered /treated as premium along with H1 extension?

H4 EAD will be considered filed concurrently only if you send all applications in same packet.

If you send H4 EAd separately, you should wait for H1B receipt number and then write it on I-765 form. In this case, the H4 EAD application is considered filed separately.

Most of the employers do allow sending H4 EAd along with H1B and H4 extension if you are ready to pay the attorney fees only for H4 EAD application. Talk to them and there should be some solution that may come out.