H1B case status “Document was mailed” meaning

Hi Anil,

My status changed from “Case was received” to “Document was mailed” on June 20th, 2019. What does it imply? Thanks !!

Hi @Kavisha
This usually means that the application has been approved and they have mailed the documents to you.

Hi
They don’t give the date to which the visa is extended ? That would be available once the Form comes back ? Also @Kavisha which center was the application submitted and was it regular or Premium case ?

1 Like

California. Regular petition.

Today for my spouse’s H4 status is showing as “Document Was Mailed”. Does it means, approval?
However, I-129 status is still “Case Was received”

@Kavisha did you get the documents? and was it an approval?
I ask since I also got the same status update. Only difference being I got an RFE and we haven’t replied to it yet

1 Like

@Anil_Gupta1
Sorry to say this but this doesn’t confirm if the case is approved. My colleagues status was showing similar as document was mailed but later it was denied.

Even for me, the current status seen until today is Document was mailed. Hoping that i may be wrong and you be right. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I haven’t received anything yet. It still says Document Was Mailed :sweat_smile:

Have the same status from June 26th or so. Still no updates.

Any update on your case?

Hi Kavisha. This is Pradeep. What happened to your case?. I did get the same thing. I got an RFE and after we replied the case status changed to Document was mailed. please respond on this anyone. Thanks

Hi Anil. My H1b got picked up this year and i got an RFE and we replied back with corresponding documents and my case status was changed to ‘Document was mailed’ couple of days ago. Can you explain to me what does this mean?. Thank You.

Hi chinmay I am facing similar situation. I received an RFE couple of weeks ago and now the case status says document was mailed. I haven’t responded to RFE yet. What was the outcome in your situation? My attorney has already received RFE document prior to this status change.

1 Like

Hi. My case status for H1b showing as document was mailed, could someone please post what happened to your cases.

Hey @Suyash_Thakur , Did you finally receive approval at the end or just copy of RFE documents after this status “Document was mailed”?

Nothing yet. Attorney says it will be probably the RFE document… But the confusion is we have already received RFE document in Jan…

Hey kavisha,

How long did it take to get approval notice?