H1B from Canada with new Employer

Hello Anil, I am in 7th Year on H1 B, with I140 Approved 2 years back. If i travel to Canada on PR leaving my current job/Petitioner. If after 6 months i want to come back to USA. Can any other or new employer use my earlier approved H1B and get a H1B 797 Approval. or I need to go back with Lottery again for H1B.
Please suggest. Thank you!

You will qualify for cap-exempt as you have approved I140, so no lottery for you.