- My H1B extension and dependent’s H4 extension filed this month by Employer - A in premium process.
- After 1 week I got an offer from Employer - B and H1B transfer to be filed in premium and planning to file dependent’s H4 extension as well.
- Both H1B will be filed in premium within 1 weeks difference.
- Is it suggested to file the H4 extension with both H1B applications?
- If both H1B applications are approved, How will it impact our H4 application?
- What do we need to do to continue H4 for the H1B where will work and no longer want to continue another.
- Is it advised to not file H4 extension with Employer B and file it later once H1B is approved? Can it impact H4 dependents in case the H4 approval remains pending for more than 6 months?
Appreciate your response.
Thanks in advance