H1B RFE for client documents - Can I submit Parent company documents?

I’ve submitted for H1 B extension but have an RFE now. Due to my role change I need to move out of client project to my parent company.
Can I respond to RFE with new set of documents related to my parent company?

Please advise.

You should submit the documents as requested in the USCIS RFE.

If your situation has changed as you have mentioned that you are moving from client to parent company project, you will need to file H1B Amendment separately.

Thanks, Anil. Just to clarify. I need to submit an amendment and withdraw the current application with RFE to adjust my change of status. Is that a correct understanding?

Yes, you need to withdraw current extension and file an amendment as per the information shared by you.