H1B to H4 COS to continue stay in USA

Currently my wife holds both H1B and H4 (H1B is latest) and employed. She wants to quit the job for personal reasons. What are the options to continue to stay in USA without travelling back to INDIA?

File H1B to H4 COS and stop working using H1B.

Thank you so much @anil_am22! Can I file H4 COS & H4 EAD at the same time? Do I need to file H4 online or paper?