H1B Transfer - Working Outside of Office location

I am currently working and Living in State A . I have got an offer with direct client which is located State B .But Client is willing to relocate to any location in USA and i have choosed State C. But there is no client office in State C and i dont have house address also in State C. When i checked with client , they are saying its okay and they ready to start the transfer.
But i am not able to understand in which address my LCA will be filed ? if they use state B office address in my LCA , is that will be a problem for me to work from State B .do i need to file amendment after transfer approval after my relocation tp state C?Any inputs will be much appreciated?

@anil_am22 - could you please provide your inputs

@anil_am22 - Hi Anil.could you please provide your inputs

I suggest to first get an address in State C and then file H1B transfer.

You will need to file H1B amendment if you file H1B transfer now with state B address and then want to work from state C address.

Thanks Anil. I have my cousin address in State C . Shall i use this for H1B transfer? . Also after approval once i moved to State C with new house address( with in 10 miles from my cousin address) do i need to do H1B amendment?

If all are okay do you think any risk associated with the above?

It does not matter who’s address is it.

H1B Amendment for job change, end-client change, 50 mile rule for location change, job title change, employer aquisition, merger, promotion can be analyzed using am22tech H1B amendment app.