H1B visa stamping in Canada

My company will be applying for my H1B this year through consular processing. For that I am planning to travel to Canada to get it stamped. With which visa should I be going to Canada for stamping my H1B (tourist, work…)? Could someone please share link for applying for that visa?
Also if you could share link where I can select dates to the consulate and check the availability where I need to stamp my H1B.

You will need to apply for visitor visa.


Follow above link.

1 Like

Thanks @Kalpesh_Dalwadi