H1B VISA stamping in Tijuana eligibility question

Hi,

I wanted to check if I would be eligible to go to Tijuana, Mexico to get new H1B VISA stamp on my passport. For all previous H1B VISAs I had gone to Mumbai, India.

Below is my situation:

1. My past VISA stamp expired on 05/14/2020 (more than 12 months ago)
  2. I lost my job due to layoff last year and got another job
  3. Have approval notice I797 from previous employer valid till May 2023
  4. Last day at previous employer - 06/30/2020
  5. First day at new employer - 08/07/2020 (37 days later)
  6. New approval notice I797 H1B transfer valid until 07/26/2023

a) Can I go to Tijuana to get the VISA stamp?
b) Is there a problem due to gap of 37 days between my previous job and new one?
c) And if the VISA on passport is expired for more than 12 months, is that an issue?

If I am eligible please share the link where I can find necessary information about going for H1B VISA to Tijuana, Mexico.

Many Thanks,
Best Regards,
~AJ

Do you know that till 31st Dec 2021, you are eligible for dropbox even if your visa is expired within last 48 months.
If you are planning to travel to India, I would just take advantage of dropbox facility. Check out your eligibility here - Apply for a U.S. Visa | Renew My Visa - India (English)
a) Can I go to Tijuana to get the VISA stamp? - Yes you can but I doubt there will be any available appointments for this year. Check this out for further information US Visa Fee Payment in Mexico, Best Location, Processing Time - USA
b) Is there a problem due to gap of 37 days between my previous job and new one? - You are well within the 60 days grace period to find a new employer.
c) And if the VISA on passport is expired for more than 12 months, is that an issue? - No issue.

Thank you @Kalpesh_Dalwadi . I am aware of the extended eligibility for dropbox in India, but I want to avoid travel to India because of the COVID situation. I hope and pray things get better in India and people are out of these difficult times soon. Thanks again for replying to my post and answering the questions and concerns. Much appreciated.