H4 and H4-EAD extension pending without Biometrics - California Service Center

Hi,

I had applied for H1B, H4, H4-EAD as concurrent filing (all were valid till Nov/30/2021) and was received by USCIS at California Service Center on July/20/2021. H1B was upgraded to premium processing on Nov/01/2021 and received H1B approval on Nov/15/2021 and is valid until Oct-2024.
I would like to know is there a way to expedite the H4/H4-EAD extension request by going through an attorney or any other possible way. California Service Center processing time for H4 extension is ~15months.
Any helpful suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

1 Like

If you had followed this guide, you would have got the new H4 i94 through the land border but you are late now.

1 Like

Thanks Anil for the quick response.
Is there any other option or just waiting for the case to be approved is the only option left.

Hi @anil_am22 , please let me know your suggestion on getting a visa appointment in Mexico and getting H4 stamped for my wife would be possible when the current H4 and H4-EAD are currently pending and if it is a good option to look into, as current H-4 processing time at California Service Center is ~15plus months.
Thanks.