H4 AND H4 EAD question

Hello all, I have a question and need recommendations if anyone has went through this.
We have applied for H1, H4 and H4 EAD together. I have received H1 approval however H4 and H4 EAD is pending for my wife. She has went another country for education and planning to get H4 visa stamping there.
Since her extension is under process and if she gets H4 stamping, what should be the next step?

Should we cancel the H4 extension and let USCIS know to proceed with H4 EAD? Does it delay the process to get H4 EAD

OR

Continue with extension, wait for USCIS decision and then go with H4 EAD?
Please advise.