Hey @Anil.Gupta it’s not denial. I submitted H4 EAD application at Vermont center as soon as I140 got approved. It’s still pending decision. Now I would be doing H1 and H4 extension so I was thinking to withdraw the Vermont application for EAD as my extension would be filed in California.
Now when I fill the new h4 EAD application I see you have answered to notate yes where the question applies around if the applicant has applied i765 prior. Do you think it’s better to explain that I had to withdraw my application as the primary applicant approved stay was less than 6 months.