H4 EAD - USCIS Address for IOE, MCT, EAC, LIN, SRC, WAC Centers

Originally published at: H4 EAD - USCIS Address for IOE, MCT, EAC, LIN, SRC, WAC Centers - USA

H4 EAD USCIS and DHS H4 EAD mean the same thing. You have to send a postal application to the USCIS lockbox address. USCIS forwards your H4 EAD application internally to other centers from Dallas or Phoenix themselves. You do not need to worry about it. How to find out the H4 EAD filing address:…

hello,

can i send my EAD renewal i-765 application directly to a service center for example Nebraska or i have to send to PO BOX in Phoenix, if i live in Washington state?

You have to send it to lockbox address.

My lockbox is in arizona if I send it to the other one in texas, what will happen?

Hi Alex, i am in the simialr boat. i have sent the documents to FedEx/UPS mentioned address but via USPS by mistake yesterday. i dont know what will happen. but both the service centers are Texas only. not sure USICS will post internally or will send back. let me know, what happend in your case.

@anil_am22
I am applying for my wife’s H4 extensions along with my H1B extension and new H4 EAD. I read the in
https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-765instr.pdf.
“You may also file Form I-765 at the same time as your Form I-539 and
your H1-B spouse”. So it is possible to file them together. But It didn’t say to which address I should file all 3 forms together.

Because for I-129 it can be either California or Vermont, but for I-765/I-539 it says Dallas/Phoneix lockbox.

So If I file all 3 of them concurrently do I have to send them to California/Vermont? Do we have any official link for this?

If you are applying all 4 together, then they apl need to be sent to same address as H1B.

@anil_am22
My I797 for I-129 starts with IOE and at bottom it says Nebraska service center. I am confused where should I send documents, since USCIS has updated their Direct filing instructions to include IOE as well.

IOE- Phoenix lockbox
LIN(Nebraska) - Dallas lockbox

Can you please advise.

@syaThakur
Did you get any info where to send documents, I am also on the same boat,I797 for I-129 starts with IOE.

I ended up sending at the center with I-129. (Nebraska for me, hence sent to Dallas Lockbox)
My I-765 was then sent with receipt from Vermont.

I have same situation. My receipt number starts with IOE and service center mentioned in approval notice for I-129 is Nebraska. Should i send I-765 standalone to Phoenix or Dallas?

As according to USCIS website IOE receipt number we need to Phoenix lockbox and as per service center in I-129 its Dallas lockbox

Iam also same situation receipt number start with IOE and service center at the bottom is EAC. Please let me know where did you end up sending and your experience after that.

I did send it to the center associated with IOE and not to the center in my H1 or H4 processing center. They have accepted and sent me receipt notice from respective service center