Hi Anil @anil_am22
Need your help. I have applied for H4 extension (Form I-539) for my family on 5/21/2021 at Texas center. It’s been 3 weeks and I didn’t hear anything from USCIS. Till now the money did not get deducted from my account.
Can you please help me out with the following:
- How many days it takes to debit money/ clear personal check from USCIS ?
- If I don’t have receipt number how I can track my application status?
- What are my other options?
- My family I-94 expires on 7/7/2021. Do I need to send my family to India if I don’t get any response from USCIS before that?
- If I don’t hear anything further, Can I re-apply using Online option so that I can get the receipt number immediately?
- In case my application is rejected how soon USCIS will notify me?
- I have proof of delivery from UPS. Will that be useful anywhere?
- Can my family stay in US beyond I-94 expiry even we don’t receive receipt notice by that time? Because I applied for extension before i-94 expiry.
Appreciate your help.