H4 Visa extension - i539 or i539A form to be used?

Hello, I am on H1B and my wife also got H1B recently and she is on H1B now. I want to extend my kid H4 visa and it is going to expire in a month. Do i need to fill i539 with my kid info (or) i539A with my kid info along with supporting documents? Please provide the steps.

1 Like

@anil_am22 Thank You Anil. I want to apply H4 extension (I539A) for my kid alone, so form is i539A or I539 ? Is it OK to submit only I539A document for H4 dependent kid along with supporting documents of Father/Monther related I797A and pay slips?