H4 Visa stamped thru US consulate - how to inform this to uscis

Hi Anil,

After getting H4 visa thru US consulate . What should we do from our end to inform USCIS that we have got our H4 visa? What is the process ?

Please advise.


Just send the new visa stamp and new i94 copy to the USCIS service center.

There is no guarantee that it will be added to your application file or not though.

1 Like

Thanks Anil