H4 Visa stamping Emergency Appointment

Hello Mr. Anil,

My wife (H4 visa holder) needs to travel India with my kids, one of them is US citizen. she need stamping before return. Can she get emergency visa stamping appointment based one of kid having US citizenship???


Please read through the below.


The Proclamation does not apply to:

  • Any non-U.S. citizen who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or LPR, provided that the U.S. citizen or LPR child is unmarried and under the age of 21,