How do I know which USCIS center has my H4 COS application?

Hello Anil,

I applied for a change of status from F1 to H4 and a few days later I also sent my EAD documentation to the USCIS. I sent both my applications to the Phoenix, AZ centre. My question is how do i know which office is processing my request?

The USCIS case receipt number can tell you the service center name.

1 Like

how? and my driver’s license number is expiring next week. Can I still go to SOS and request them to renew my license?

Did you read the linked article? Please first read and then ask follow up question.

Driving license is given based on lawful status. Each state has different law.