How to cancel Unemployment Claim I already applied on H1B?

Hi Anil,

I have accidently aplied for Unemployment bennefits being on H1b. How do I cancel the claim and not let it affect my green card process. Thanks

You should be able to cancel it on state’s website where you already applied it. Until you receive money, you should be fine.