I-765 application eligibility category, I-485, EB1A- I-140 approved

Hi all forum users,
I’m from India and currently on H1-B visa. Recently my Eb1A, I-140 was approved. PD is current. Since 2008 to present I have maintained my visa status.
Currently preparing paperwork for I-485, I-765 and I-131 by myself.
Have few questions about some section in forms.
1] For I-765 form, Could anyone please assist me to figure out correct Eligibility category for myself (principal applicant) and dependent.

2] For I-485 form,
a] are you applying for adjustment based on the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) section 245(i)? I think it should be “No”, but want to confirm from expert.
b] receipt number for underlying petition? Do i have to use receipt number from my current H1B, I-797 or from Eb1A, I-140 approval notice? please advise.
c] Part 3 Have you ever applied for an immigrant visa to obtain permanent resident at a US Embassy or US Consulate abroad? I have approved EB2-Perm I-140 through my employer, does this count as applied for immigrant visa?

I would appreciate if you guys can shed some light on my query for clarification.
Looking forward to your answers.
Thank you very much in advance.

Naresh

Frankly speaking you should hire a good immigration attorney instead of taking risk of filling out the forms yourself and committing a mistake which can result in RFE or rejection.

Also next time you ask such questions you should include the page #, part # and item # so it is easy for someone to look up the forms and respond.

Only file I765 & I131 if you plan on changing your job or spouse/child wanting to work and you want to travel out side the US, otherwise no need to spend extra $$ as your date is current and you may receive the GC in few months.

Should be C9 ( AOS/485 EAD)

https://apps.am22tech.com/us/uscis/form/i765/

Answer ‘No’

Use I140 receipt.

Answer ‘NO’

Thank you very much Kalpesh. Appreciate your response and suggestion.
Next time when any when i place any post, will provide all info as you suggested.

Thanks again.
NV