I140 Questions & Answers

Originally published at

92 posts were split to a new topic: I140 Processing Time 2019 Archive

Please, update this page !

Hi @covaev

We are working on updating the page.

Hello Anil, although the table shows that the most rapidly approved case of EB-2 NIW visa was introduced on March 25, 2019, it has been in effect since December 17, the date on which I first entered your page (very informative for others). I assume that until now there has not been a case approved more quickly than that (8 months and 26 days), but I wanted to ask you if you do not know which month of the year 2019 the reviews of this type of visa are going to? Greetings and thanks in advance.

Hi @covaev

I am not aware of any individual case. The data is sourced from crowd and is updated automatically every day.

Hi!
Thank you for your posting. It is really helpful. BTW could you post the EB2-NIW case together in this posting.
Thanks.

We will try to get more data and then share. Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi Anil- Had a quick question on the i140 approval times that is mentioned.
On EB1C showing November 2019 as fastest approved case and Sep 2019 as slowest.
I have applied mine on Aug 2019, should i accept to get an update on it anytime soon.
Thanks.

Your approval should be coming up soon.

Thank you for your response

Applied Eb1 c in feb 2020 but we ported our priority date august 2011.
When can we expect ?

A post was split to a new topic: Registered nurse (RN) from ROW on H4 got EAD - What if i140 is denied?

A post was split to a new topic: After applying COS from H1b to B2, if my I140 is approved. i need to go back to India for H1b stamping to continue work in USA?