India Based Service company work permit will be eligible to get points for PR or Express Entry?


I am working for an India based service company. If I will get Canada’s work permit and start working there then would that experience would be counted to get points for Permanent Residency under Express Entry or any other way?


Yes, you should be able to get points for working in Canada.