Indian Passport Renewal

I am Mahesh Ega, I have created an application to renew my Indian Passport from the USA. I selected to change my Indian address on my new passport but unfortunately, I don’t have any address proof to submit to that new address that I am changing and I have already submitted my application. Is there anything we can do in this case like submitting address proof on the parent’s name?

This should answer your question:

Thank you. Hopefully, i should one of these and one of those should be fine right?

There is nothing on that new address on my name to submit. What can I do, I have my fathers aadhar card can I submit that as his name is on my passport.

Yes, you can… Anything that’s on the list…