Indian PCC for Canada while living in USA for last 2+ years


I had applied for Canadian PR and have received ITA today. I now live in USA for last 3+ years since August 2016 and have been to India for 1 month of vacation in 2017. Can you please let me know if I need to provide India PCC for my Canadian PR application? I have not been to India for more than 2 years now. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @indranilgr8

Yes, you would need to provide Indian PCC.

Here is the process to get Indian PCC from Indian embassy.