Is Original Degree & Consolidated Marks Memo enough for H1B educational certificates?


Could you please let me know, if Original Degree and Consolidated Marks Memo are enough for as educational certificates for H-1B, as in my transcripts i have my name wrongly printed, could let me know if that would create a problem?

The name difference can be a problem unless you have a proof to show that both names belong to same person.

What proof do you submit while filing H1B with USCIS? You can use the same proof here.