I got an invite from Canada to apply for PR. I applied under the software engineer noc. I got a reference letter from my company. But they would not give me the wordings and format i had requested.
The Canada immigration website mentions the following duties for software engineer:
• Collect and document users’ requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
• Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications
• Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
• Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems including mobile applications
• Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
• May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
However, the letter i got from my company mentions the following in my responsibilities:
• Provide business solutions by developing software applications
• To develop, modify and integrate software solutions
• Contributed to fulfillment of projects and organized objectives
• Worked on moderately complex assignments or multiple phases of project
• Performed technical and functional analysis of moderately complex scope
• Worked on software and performed system design work
• Participated in architectural design review in a limited capacity
• Developed/configured applications of moderate complex scope
• Performed unit and integration testing
• Provides application support, problem diagnosis and resolution
Can someone please vet this and let me know if there will be a problem?