Labour Conditions Application (LCA), H1B

Hi

In the LCA document under place of employment information, what should be mentioned for questions 2 and 3 (2. Indicate whether the worker subject to this LCA will be placed with a secondary entity at this place of employment? 3. If yes to question 2, provide legal business name of secondary entity) if I am a Full Time employee of ABC and will work to XYZ client from my EMPLOYER/PETITIONER Location in the U.S?

2.Yes/No
3.XYZ/Not Applicable
4.Employer location mentioned as work location

Pls suggest.

ETA 9035 (LCA) should be filled out by your employer and their immigration lawyer.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. But I would like to understand the LCA filled by my employer. I am a full time employee of ABC and will work for XYZ client, but from my employer location/office. My LCA has below information.

1. Indicate whether the worker subject to this LCA will be placed with a secondary entity at this place of employment - NO

2. If yes to question 2, provide legal business name of secondary entity) - Not Applicable

3. Place/address of employment - my employer (ABC) office location.

So, I would like to get some understanding on this because ideally it should be “Yes” for question 2 and “XYZ” for question 3.

Please suggest and correct me if I am wrong.

Just trust your immigration lawyer. What they have answered makes sense, as you will not be working from client location but from your employer’s office and you are a full time employee of the company who can work on any client project.