Land in Canada to get my PR card and return to US without H1B stamping

Hi Anil,
I might be asking different question on this thread. Sorry for that.

I’m in US currently, came in 2014 on F1 VISA. now I am on H1b visa (from October 2018 ) and recently my H1b extension was approved from July 01st 2019 to December 31st 2019.

but i dont have a H1b visa stamping on my passport.I recently got Canada PR and i need to land in canada to get my PR card.

so can i go to Canada to get my PR card and come back to US without a H1b stamping? and i just checked my I94 it says it is expiring on May 31st 2019.

im quite confused on why my I94 expiring sooner than my H1b visa.

I think you can use automatic visa revalidation to come back to USA without H1B visa stamp if you have an expired F1 visa stamp in your passport.