Lost job on H1B - Options

Hi,
I am from India and have more than 16 years of experience. I am staying in US from 12/2010 and my I-140 is approved. Here is my current situation.

Lost job on H1B. My last working day is 5/15. I am in OH, which is my Client location, but my employer location is NE. I got 6 week severance. My I-94 expires on 8/24/2020. I read in some other blogs that, I can stay legally in US for 60days grace period+severance pay period. Is this true? Will I get 60days+42days(6-week severance pay) to stay in US?
I got one job, but it’s been put hold after verbal confirmation, so back to search again. I am trying to get the job by 7/14(60day grace period). If not, what are my options?
Can I stay until my I-94 expiration till 8/24 based on 60days+42days(6-week severance)?
After 60days, if I get the job also, do I need to go out of US and enter back? If so, I need to file my transfer in premium to get it approved within 2weeks. If I go out of US before my transfer is approved, will they process my transfer? In the current situation, all consulates are closed. What else can I do?
If I don’t get the job, can I apply for COS to B2 at any time before I-94 expiry date? or it should be before 7/14 (60day grace period)? and do I need to go out of US and enter on B2?

Please help me with these Qs.

Thank you for your support.

I suggest to read this:

If you want to file B2 COS, you should file it before the end of your grace period.

Hi Anil,
Thanks for your response. Yes I read that post previously, after that only posted these specific Qs. Can you please answer this?

My last working day is 5/15. I am in OH, which is my Client location, but my employer location is NE. I got 6 week severance. My I-94 expires on 8/24/2020. Will I get 60days+42days(6-week severance pay) to stay in US?

Thanks!

Did you use the app given on linked page?
If yes, then didn’t you get the answer to your question?

Thank you for your quick response, Anil. Yes, I used the app and here are the results. But, it says… for some states like CA (it doesn’t say valid for all states), my Q is… I am working on OH and my employer location is NE. So, I am not sure, whether these results valid for my state or not. Can you please clarify on this?

You are eligible for 102 days (60+42(6 week severance)) of grace due to Severance Pay.
Your grace period ends on Aug 24, 2020, as my current I-94 ends on Aug 24, 2020.
You have good amount of time to find a new H1B employer.
We suggest to find new Employer by Aug 08, 2020. You can also file H4 COS if your spouse has H1B in case running out of time.

Thank you for your support.