Minor Traveling on EAD/AP

Due to family emergency I had to travel to India with my family.
My daughter 12yrs old has EAD/AP and needs to return back to resume her school.
She will be traveling with her Grandma without parents(we need to do our visa stamping and will later after few days.
As per my lawyer there is no concern her traveling on AP.
Does anybody have any experience with the similar situation?

Do I need to provide any documents ex. consent form (notarized?) for the immigration/POE, pl. share any sample template ?
Please advise.