My L1B Visa Extension Denied case. My Employer can reopen my case

Hello Anil,

My L1B Visa Extension was Denied on 30th Dec 2021. My Visa and I-94 is already Expired. I am staying in the USA with 240 Days under receipt Note. Now my Employer is planning to apply Appeal for my case reopened. My Exact 240 Days were completed on Mar 10, 2022. Shall I stay in the USA once the appeal is happen by my employer with 30 days? or do I need to travel back to India and wait for approval of my case and then I need to get stamping and come back. Please advise and provide guidance on my case.

Thanks & Regards,
selvakumar. v

You can stay in the US while the appeal is pending.

Hello Anil,

Thanks for your immediate response. So, I will continue to work and stay in the USA until my case appeal status is pending. I am correct. Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Selvakumar. V

Hello Anil,

If My appeal status is pending. Then I can stay in the US. My 240 Days is completed on Mar 10, 2022. Until that date, my status is pending means I need to travel back to India and once based on the Final decision. If approved means, I will get stamping and travel back to the US. If not approved then I need to apply for a fresh US Visa. I am right. Please clarify and advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Selvakumar.V

1 Like