Need help with i539 - Part 1 question15b

i539 -
I am changing my status from F1 to h4. What should I put in here ? Should it be the expiration date of the F1 Visa stamped on my passport ?

Put the date on your most recent I-94. For e.g. if you entered the US on F1 and changing the status, you enter the date on your I-94 issued by CBP. In most cases the expiry for F1 I-94 is D/S (duration of stay) so you select box 16.

1 Like