Need suggestion on my H1 transfer application

Hello,

Can you please help with your inputs regarding my H1 transfer scenario. I have completed all the masters degree requirements before April 1st and have my H1 approved with the course completion letter. The university has not held graduation ceremony in summer so I will be receiving my degree in December 2021. Currently, I have another offer and would like to transfer my H1. I have my degree transcripts, course completion letter from the registrar and advisor stating that all the course requirements are completed before April 2021 and I will be receiving my degree in December because the university hasn’t had the graduation ceremony in summer. Can you please help with suggesting if receiving degree certificate in December would impact my H1 transfer application.

Thanks in advance !

Degree transcripts & course completion letter from the registrar should be enough. Talk to your attorney and they can attach a letter explaining the missing degree while filing the change of employer petition.

Thank you so much for your response. I have my degree transcripts, course completion letter from registrar and advisor. I will be receiving my degree certificate in a week or two mostly.