New H1B Employer delaying joining by 1 month due to Coronavirus

Hello, I have a weird situation. My new employer filled H1b for me and it got approved but due to the corona virus thing going on they want me to hold off on the relocation and joining by one month, so am I allowed to work for my old employer until then.

I haven’t given my notice period yet.

You can work for your current employer as long their H1B is valid.

No issue in waiting to join new employer even if H1B Transfer is approved.

I have already answered this question above. Please read.