No Tertiary Education but 20+ years of experience do we need to submit RPL

Hi Anil,

We have a situation where we have no Tertiary Education only 10th Std and 2 years Diploma in Jetking (which i am not sure is accepted by ACS). But my husband has 20 years of Experience in IT and it is related to the ANZSCO Code.
First question is can we apply? secondly do we need to submit RPL and if we have experience and employers letters with us?
When we checked with the agent here he said we have fair chance.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Priya

Hi @Priya_Vk

I think that submitting RPL would be a good choice in your case. You can apply.

The other thing is that if you really want the PR, then the best option is to invest in assessment. That’s the only way you can know if you can get the points or not.

1 Like

Hi Anil,
Thank you for your time and reply. I really appreciate the way you respond and help everyone who needs help. I wanted to take your professional opinion for that do i need to take appointment ? or do i need to follow some procedures? If so, please let me know. It would be great to take detailed advise based on all the documents and other things privately.

We have a agent here who will help us, but we still would like to know your opinion as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Priya.

Hi Anil,
I had one more question related to same topic.

My husband had done MCP certification and Cisco Certification and he has 2 years of Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Jetking ( which I am not sure is recognized). But now he has MCSE certification but that is recent and he is about to finish his Azure associate certification.
So my question here is will they consider the vendor certification which he has completed recently as his AQF qualification ? because the old certification which he had done that time are no longer valid now and he has already upgraded them.

Thank you so much,
Regards Priya.

It depends on the assessment agency and their rules.

ACS does consider some of the recognized certifications.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

Thank you so much for your reply we will collect all documentation and go ahead with the assessment and see where we stand - if all ok we can move ahead!

Your blog and the detailed information you have provided is very helpful. Specially to a person who does not even know from where to start the process.

Thanks a lot :pray:
Regards,
Priya

1 Like