Offshore applicants Provisional 491 visa

Hello,

For SA state sponsorship, my occupation is listed out “Computer networks and system engineer” but it refers to nomination criteria 3.4, which states something…!!! Could you please elaborate on what does it means?

“Selected occupations are listed as ‘Provisional 491 visa only’ and this condition applies to all applicants regardless of location or situation. Several of these occupations have been made eligible for the Provisional 491 visa only by the Department of Home Affairs, with others designated by Immigration SA”

Hi @ram_cloud

I do not understand your question.

Can you share the screen shot of 3.4 condition to point to specific thing that you want to clarify?

Kindly find the below,

“Selected occupations are listed as ‘Provisional 491 visa only’ and this condition applies to all applicants regardless of location or situation. Several of these occupations have been made eligible for the Provisional 491 visa only by the Department of Home Affairs, with others designated by Immigration SA”

This was already given in your previous post. I don’t understand the question. Hence, I can’t really answer.