- Canadian Citizen Indian born
- Filled GC with company X DEC 2008 in EB3, PD = DEC 2008
- I 140 approved in 2011
- Moved to Canada with company Y in2013 (Stayed with company X more than 180 days)
- Received the NVC Case number Aug 2018 (9 FAM 504.13-2(A) )
- PD date is current now , DEC 2008
Complete The GC process
Need expert advice on below options and their feasibility , plz suggest if anything better available
Ask my previous company X to provide the letter of engagement for i485. What are the probability of getting the letter? Since its for future employment
a. In case #1 is happy path(got the letter)
i. Transfer to US with current Canadian company Y via TN visa . File i485, AOS wait for EAD . Is it feasible?
ii. Bottle Neck
1) Seems like Y are not a good fan of filling any labor. (Last 2 yrs 11 h1b and 2 GC) , so H1B and fresh i140 looks dim.
b. Stay in Canada file for i485 and file CP. Is it feasible?
- In Case #1 not happen and company doesn’t give the letter.
a. Rejoin Company X move to US in TN visa and file the i485 , AOS . Need feasibility and Time?
b. Since i140 is already approved can I file H1B without CAP? .And Can I join any Company XYZ and go for fresh perm and 140 utilizing current PD. Need time to get EAD?