Pending I 140, Expired H1B, pending H4 COS /EAD - H1b lay off

I have applied for premium processing of I 140 on June 22, my H1B expired on Apr 5th.

Also applied for H4 COS and EAD to continue to stay in USA.

Meanwhile, my company laid me off due to cost reduction (corona outbreak impact). I am wondering once my I 140 gets adjudicated, will I be able to get H1B transfer if a new employer agrees to do so.

Can you please suggest me possible best options and possible complications involved in my case.


Please read options here: