PERM Approved - PD 2013 ( Eb2), is it adisable to down grade to Eb3 140? can I get receipt number in a week?

New PERM Approved - PD 2013 ( Eb2), is it advisable to file 140 in EB3?

Will I get receipt number in a week, so that I can file 485 before end of OCT 2021?

Note: employer wont file 485 so, no chance of filing concurrent, I have to file on my own.

If I were you I would stay in EB2 based on November visa bulletin. Also USCIS is allowing to file under Date for filing chart and EB2 has more chances to advance at least in the Date for filing chart for next few months as compared to EB3. November bulleting is at Jan 2013 for EB2.

Not sure which receipt you are referring to. The step after PERM approval will be to file I140. If your date is current under Date for filing chart, you should file I-140 & I-485 concurrently along with EAD/AP.

For employment based GC, you need your employer to file I-485. You can’t file on your own.

“For employment based GC, you need your employer to file I-485. You can;t file on your own.”

I will file own means, My Employer ready to provide the 485J ( Offer letter). and I will hire my own attorney.

And I am talking about my 140 receipt number, if my employer file my 140 this week, Will I get my 140 receipt number ( normal filing). or If I file 140 in premium will it get approved in a week? what is the trend now?

Ok, this is more clear now, thanks.

7 to 21 days in normal time USCIS takes for sending out receipts.