PERM Processing Time 2020 - Archive

Hi @Soumya

Sorry, but, i have stopped giving individual case estimates due to lack of time.

Hi Anil,
I am looking for your advice, My new employer filled my PERM on August 8th 2019 and its got audited.
My employer is saying that, which will get approved within 2 months. is that true?
How long will take to approve audited PERM?

Thanks,
Thulasi

My Perm application recently got filed with USCIS on 02/13/2020.
How long do you think it should take?
My h1b max out is in August 30,2020.

Hi @pnombre and @Jeet

Please see current PERM processing times here.

Time line given in the page you are referring is for audit case.
So all the cased in " PERM Approvals" which recently got approved are also audited case PERM Approvals

Timeline for both cases have been given on that page. Please read it carefully. Not all PERM cases get audited.

Hey Pravin, did you get any response?

Yes. Today only got email from my employer that they received my PERM application certification email from DOL

Thanks

Pravin

Nice buddy! My PERM was filed on 10/7 and I am still waiting for a decision.

Good luck!

Brunno

Does anyone here have the same affliction as me? My perm was filed on 10/7/19 and I am still awaiting for a Labor Dept. decision. Thanks!

Yes! My PERM was filed on 10/11/19 and I am still waiting as well…
Do you know of someone who also applied on October and got a reply already?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, I was told DOL is starting now with Oct/19

@Brunno_Rodrigues
Wow only now!? That is actually a big surprise because I believe their website was saying that they started with Oct on 01/31/20.
Did you send them an email asking?
I know a couple of people who applied in Oct so I will keep you updated…

Hi, my statement is based on what I have seen here and other forums… however I guess you are right. maybe oct/19 cases are getting more constant now… who knows?! I am still awaiting…

Why PERM processing time is getting longer day after day?

My employer filed the PWD on October 18th 2019. Still awaiting for the status. Does some one know what’s the current processing dates? It’s now more than 4 months.
Thanks
Arun

@Brunno_Rodrigues I believe they are getting a lot of applications. They should not take more than March to answer all of Oct…

@Arun_Kumar Idk for sure but seems like the average now is around 5 months due to a lot of applications I would say… this is just what I think. I believe @Brunno_Rodrigues should get an answer before us since his application was a couple of days before me.

Hi.
It’s been more than 4 months since my employer filed the PERM and we haven’t received any updates yet. IT was filed on October 17th. Any recommendations on what to do? Should we contact DOL?

Hi @carlitos4y20

Your case is within normal perm processing at this time.
I suggest to wait.

1 Like