PERM processing time 2022 (Archive)

Hello friends, I moved out of my apartment after my PERM was filed. Will there be any problem in filing i-140 if we change our resident address after applying PERM ?

5 Likes

No issues. Remember that PERM is for a future job.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info Kalpesh.

4 Likes

case approved on Jan27,2022

My perm was submitted on July 2021 and there is no update till now, the DOL website is showing they are processing Aug cases. Anyone has any idea what happens to my case.

when was your PERM filled ? and Employer Name please ?

3 Likes

Hi TempAkr - When was your PERM application filled ? Employer Name pls ?

3 Likes

Hi Anil, I was trying to check my PERM status on your website as I am on the verge of maxing out (02-Apr-2022) and need to travel to India after winding up everything here…I saw this message “You should have received your case approval by now. Check with your employer if they have received any Audit inquiry from DOL.”

As you are maintaining this website, do you know how many approvals has been received for priority date 21-Sept-2021 or before. This will be very helpful to keep me hopeful.

1 Like

It’s the same situation for me as well. My application was filed on 13th July & still waiting for the response. It’s still in Analyst Review status.

Do you mean 13-Jul-2021 ?

4 Likes

Mine is Sept 13, and still pending/waiting for approval. Anybody here with Sept priority date?

i am in August 23 still waiting for approval any with august date

I see Jan applications being approved. Is it real?

what is your date ?

my is august 23

Hi Prakash, Is yours approved ? How do you check its in Analyst Review or Audit Review ?

any one case not approve for august 23 2021 date

Hi, my perm is filed on April 2022, and my PD is current (July 2010), is it realistic that i will get my EAD+AP before Mar 2023 as i have travel plans and wondering if i should book my Dropbox or wait for AP.

Anyone here with Sep 2021 Audit cases gotten approved?

2 Likes

I think the perm processing has become much slower this past month

1 Like

My Perm was filed in December 2021. Still waiting for approval. Anyone here from December 2021 whose case got approved? Also, how do I check the status?

2 Likes