Originally published at:
A post was split to a new topic: Can we do two perm at a same time for two different company?
A post was split to a new topic: Apply for 3 months H1B visa extension if my I140 is not done by 6th year?
4 posts were split to a new topic: How much gap to leave before H1B max out and leave US?
150 posts were split to a new topic: PERM Processing Time 2019 Archive
A post was merged into an existing topic: Extension of stay(I-94) after passport renewal
2 posts were split to a new topic: Do we receive PERM approval emails or our employers know?
A post was split to a new topic: H1B extension to recapture vacation time in RFE - status in case of denial?
My PERM application was filed on Sep 21st 2019 . Its almost 4 months ( 120 days ) since its submitted to Atlanta processing center . I checked the status with my employer . its showing “Analyst review” since last 2 weeks .
How long would it take to final decision . My max out is coming very close ( in Feb 2020)
If I have to go back to India , how many days I have to keep behind before my max out date .
You should be able to get approval pretty soon.
Attorneys suggest to leave 60 days time in max out. People leave a week too and have not seen any issues.
Hi @parvin.nerkar ,
How were you checking status of your perm case ? I have file number with me and I am not able to check it at all. Also did you get the decision ? For me it’s been 2.5 months that my PERM has been filed and do not have any updates.
I have received an email from my employer saying 'Your PERM application was successfully filed with DOL today, November 8, 2019. Case number: A-XXXXX-XXXXX ', when do you think probably I should have a decision ? I tried tracking it online but could not find any entry for my file number. In which month you think I should have decision ?
You are asking the same questions multiple times. Have patience.
Was just trying to get probable month that I should have decision on .
My employer has access to iCERT portal where they can login and check the status . They keep me posted on the status
I do not know any other way to check the status . Please let me know if you know other ways to check the status .
I have been waiting since 4 months . Still shows in Analyst review .
Did you hear from your attorney on your Perm status yet ?
@pravin Did you got the prem approved? Can you guide which site your employer check the status?
No I did not hear any change of status , Its frustrating . My max out is in mid of Feb 2020
So Sorry to hear. My Perm submitted on 15-Oct-2019 Im not sure how long i have to wait to get the result. If your max out is mid Feb how you are going to user the approved perm. Don’t we need to extend the H1 6 months before the max out?
A post was split to a new topic: 7th year extension with BALCA option if PERM is denied?