POA Apostile for CA resident - avoid Apostile, send to Houston?

Hi @Anil.Gupta, I am California resident . To attest POA from Indian embassy , is it possible to send the document as postal to Indian Embessy at Washington DC, Houston or Chicago so that i can avoide Apostile process .

Thanks .

Each Indian embassy has their jurisdiction and you can send your documents to it based on your residential address.

Only SFO Indian embassy can attest POA for California residents.

Other Indian embassy will return it.