POA for home loan registration


I have a home loan sanctioned and disbursed from SBI. I am moving out of the country for a couple of years and the property registration will be done while I am away. Since I will not be available to sign the registration documents, Can someone on my behalf sign the documents? Do i need a General Power of Attorney or a Special Power of Attorney for this? Please advice.


I am too in process on SBI loan and I see that they have asked me for GPA and GPA to be given to blood relation only. Waiting for more details from them. Not sure if your SBI branch has different process. Better to get accurate details from your SBI loan team.

A power of attorney can be created for both registration of property, taking possession and signing bank loan documents.

Its normal and many people do it.

You can use this app to create POA for yourself.