Police clearance from US , India, UK as lived in past 10 years?

Thank you for the response Anil. I have lived in US , India and UK in the past 10 years. I am currently in UK with my passport taken from India. In this case do I need to take police verification from all 3 countries. Do you think its wise to start this process now?

Police clearance certificates are considered valid for 12 months.

You can start the process now or wait for invitation. It is your choice.

You will need USA FBI Certificate, UK Police clearance and Indian PCC.

Thanks again Anil.

Once (If) I get an invitation, how long would I get to submit the documents. For example, My spouse was in UAE, US, India and UK( currently) in the past 10 years. I was in US, India, UK (currently) in the past 10 years. I need to explore on how to gather finger prints/certificates from UK for 4 countries. Please let me know when you have a moment.

You get 60 days to submit documents and pay fees for your invitation.

Hi Anil, do i need to take police clearance from California and Virginia since i stayed in both the states. Also

1. do you by any chance have the finger print form for UAE . I tried searching a lot but no luck
  2. pcc should be addressed to whom?

Thx
Sam

You need US state PCC only if you stayed in that state in last 12 months.

California PCC process.

If you can’t find UAE fingerprint form, then it is possible that UAE does not have one or they only issue it in person.

One more question Anil. I hope fbi fingerprint form can be downloaded from fbi site and no need to buy it from anywhere. Also pcc should be addressed to whom.

You can download the FBI FD-258 form but it needs to be printed on a hard white paper. If you can print it, then you are fine.

The normal paper that you normally use for printing will not work here.

PCC should not be addressed to anyone.

Hi Sam,

Please let me know if you get any luck in getting the fingerprinting done and get FBI clearance I am also struggling with the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shruti

A post was split to a new topic: Is USA PCC required if lived there more than 10 years ago?