PR under Subclass 190 (VC and NSW)

Hi Anil,

I have applied for EOI in this month under subclass visa 190 with 75 points for HR Manager (132311) with both Vic and NSW.
Which of the state would invite first and in how much time?

There is no invite data shared by states. Hence, it is difficult to estimate any invite timeline.

Is this a good enough score to gain nomination and also how’s the demand for this occupation?

Also, what’s the timeline for the final PR for this job code? I understand 190 visa is a priority visa and moves slightly faster than 189?

75 points is a good score.

I have given the current Australia PR processing time here after my analysis of various forums and groups where people report their PR approvals.

Thanks Anil…so with the EOI filed on 13th May’19 and with 75 points (including +5 State) , Superior PTE score (88), is it safe to assume that I shall get the invite by the end of June?

I cannot say that. Sorry.

Hi Anil,

We filed for Vic EOI on 13th May, however, the nomination application with VIC govt couldn’t get filed on their website due to some technical issue…after waiting for few days…we tried today and it accepted however the message we got is that reference number will be shared in a week’s time.

My concern is process delay - Is the application complete or v need to still wait.

Secondly, when will the processing start…after v get the reference number or has it started already

You should be fine if you have submitted the application.

It is now VIC’s responsibility to add it to their system and assign you a reference number.

Thanks for your prompt revert here!

1 Like

Hi Anil,

Just got the mail from Victoria today on my EOI nomination application as following. Can u pls confirm if this is a pre invite and is yes, what could b the next steps further?

Sub - Skilled Nominated Rav Deep Singh
Dear Rav Deep SINGH,

Thank you for your email. The file has now been updated with the new information and has been closed.

Please quote Reference Number: SS-xxxxxxx. in all of your communication to us.

Kind regards,

Skilled and Business Migration Program

Jobs, Innovation and Business Engagement

Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions

GPO Box 4509, Victoria, 3000

www.liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au |

This is NOT a pre-invite.

Pre-invite was what you received earlier when you got to know that VIC asked you to apply.

Once VIC approves your pre-invite, you will get an automatic invite email from Australia EOI SkillSelect system saying that you have received 190 visa invitation. The ‘Accept’ button in your EOI will be enabled at that time.

Hi Anil,

One query.

I have submitted EOI for VIC 190 VIsa. Other than this, Do I need to do anything else before expecting invitation from victoria nomination"?

I have read something like this

The client should contact the State or Territory they are interested in receiving nomination from. The State or Territory government selected by the client is not obligated to contact the client. Contact information for State and Territory Government’s nomination process is available on the relevant visa subclass pages (eg. visa subclass 489)

Regards,
Kranti

Hi @kvisred

Where have you submitted the EOI for 190 and where have you read this message?

Hi Anil,

I have submitted on skill select page only. After choosing 190 visa. we have another page to detail about the state.

The page looks like below.

Preferred locations within Australia

In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination from? * Help for In which State or Territory would the client be interested in seeking nomination from?

The client should contact the State or Territory they are interested in receiving nomination from. The State or Territory government selected by the client is not obligated to contact the client. Contact information for State and Territory Government’s nomination process is available on the relevant visa subclass pages (eg. visa subclass 489)

Would the client be prepared to live outside an Australian capital city?* Help for Would the client be prepared to live outside an Australian capital city?

Yes No

This question will not affect eligibility for selected visa types in this EOI. This is only information to help Employers or State/Territory governments to search for relevant EOIs.

Yes in case of VIC, other than filing EOI in skill select, you also need to file for the state nomination application on the VIC govt website, then only the process will be complete. In case NSW, it is only through skillselect.

I filed for both recently actually, hence, saying through experience.

Thanks Ravdeep, would you mind sharing the link to file for the state nomination application on the VIC govt website

Would not have the link as my agent did it for me.

You can login to the VIC govt website and search for “Skilled Nomination Application form” and rest of the process will b self explanatory.

All relevant documents ( Assessment result /PTE result etc) need to b uploaded as well along with the application.

God luck!

Hi Anil,

Got this mail from Victorian Govt today and assume it’s an invitation and can u pls confirm by when will be notified by deptt of home affairs of the formal invitation?

STATE NOMINATED MIGRATION – VICTORIA

Rav Deep SINGH

(ANZSCO Code: 132311 Occupation: Human Resource Manager)

Dear Rav Deep SINGH,

Your application for Victorian Government visa nomination under the 190 - Skilled Nominated scheme has been assessed and we are pleased to advise that your application is successful.

We have assessed that your experience and qualifications are currently in demand in Victoria, Australia. You have also assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Home Affairs 190 - Skilled Nominated visa scheme.

Please read the following conditions carefully as Victorian Government nomination is subject to the requirements outlined in this email.

Conditions of Victorian Government nomination

1. You and your dependants intend to live in Victoria for at least two years. You understand that this two year commitment commences from the time that the nominated visa is granted if you are already living in Victoria; or upon arrival in Australiaif you are currently living overseas.

2. You have sufficient financial resources to support yourself and your dependents.

3. You understand that all decisions concerning eligibility for migrant visas are the responsibility of the Department of Home Affairs .

4. You understand that the Victorian Government is not responsible for finding employment, accommodation, or providing financial or establishment assistance to you or yourdependants.

5. You understand that nomination is provided with the following conditions:

 You agree to advise the Victorian Government of your Department of Home Affairs visa application outcome and migration plans.

 You continue to meet Department of Home Affairs visa conditions whilst in Australia.

 You keep the Victorian Government informed of your contact details prior to arriving in Victoria and while living in Victoria for a period of two years (e.g. telephone number and address).

 You understand that the Victorian Government may contact you in relation to yournomination at any stage during the period of your visa, and that you will complete surveys if requested by the State, including a survey upon arrival and at six monthly intervals for the two years after arrival.

Next steps

1. We have officially informed the Department of Home Affairs of the Victorian nomination by nominating your Expression of Interest (EOI) application in SkillSelect. You should now receive an invitation to make a visa application from theDepartment of Home Affairs.

2. We request that you advise us when you have been formally invited by the Department of Home Affairs to make a visa application, and also when you have completed the visa application. You must inform the Skilled and Business Migration Program of your visa application reference number.

The Department of Home Affairs provides statenominated skilled migrants with priority processing. For more information on SkillSelect, visit Department of Home Affairs’ website: www.homeaffairs.gov.au.

The Victorian Government has no legal authority to deal with visa matters and will not advocate to the Department of Home Affairs or the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on behalf of the applicant.

Again congratulations, we look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards,

Skilled and Business Migration Program

Jobs, Innovation and Business Engagement

Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions

GPO Box 4509, Victoria, 3000

www.liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au |

T: 03 9651 9756 | smp.applications@liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au

Hi @Ravdeep_Marwah

Congratulations.

The 190 invite is usually sent immediately on state’s nomination.