I have my GC (EB3) applied with my current company (company A) with priory date 12/12/2014 and have I140 approved. The date for filing became current in 2020 and applied EAD and AOS on 11/25/2020 and have biometrics completed on 05/13/2021, but have not received any updates on EAD and AOS applications.
Now I have received an offer from another company (company B) with around double the salary and in a better location and I am seriously considering a move. They are ready to take me on my current H1B (valid till 11/2022) and wait for the H1B approval before joining. They also mentioned they are ready to provide I485-J in case an RFE/request comes from USCIS.
Could you please let me know if there are any issues with Greencard/EAD processing for myself and my spouse (currently H4)if I change my job based on H1B now? Do I have to get any guarantees in writing from company B?
Thanks in advance