Quick help in getting copy of I140 -FOIA raising request outside USA(India)

Hi folks,
my I140 is approved in 2018 December. after that I moved to India and staying in India since then.Im with the same employer A who filed my I140 but they r not willing to share I140 with me and taking time to do my extension,So,I need I140 copy to get my extension done from employer B with whom I have new offer of employment.

I applied for the copy of I140 in USCIS(FOIA) through online.I have filled all the details needed in the application and did not include any documents or notarized passports or DL.
.my concern here is

1. if they fail to identify me how can I get my passports notarized in India to clear identification problem.

2.I have only details of old I94, and my passport,I do not have any receipt number or A# or any other details related to my I140 except approval email from attorney office.

3.employer A filed my PERM with passport #1, after that I renewed my passport .so now I have 2 passports. in FOIA application I have provided my Passport #1 details with which my green card process was initiated.
DO USCIS fail to identify me based on these passports conflicts.

In this scenario what is the best option to get my I140 copy, do I need to get it done from attorney ,already checked with one they are charging hell lot of money

can you suggest some genuine best attorney firms