Received RFE for incorrect names on birth certificate

This is regarding 485 eb1-c application;

I had submitted my birth certificate (country India) which had my name and fathers name incorrectly mentioned. I also submitted a self declared notarized affidavit justifying the incorrect names.

I received rfe for the same. I am trying to get names corrected from local municaplity (surat municipal corp) but not certain if i would be able to get it done in time.

As alternative, can I submit only the two notarized affidavits by parents/relatives? Please advise

You can get an affidavit from both parents.


Thanks Kalpesh… i would get the 2 affidavits ready.